About Zion National Park
Humans have used the rugged landscape of Zion since at least 6,000 B.C., and now Zion National Park is one of the most famous parks in the USA.
One of the major appeals of Zion is that there is something for everyone. If you would like a leisurely stroll, you can walk down the paved Riverside Walk; however, if you are looking for something more challenging, you can attempt the iconic Narrows.
With stunning landscapes, helpful amenities, and easy transportation, exploring Zion National Park will leave picturesque memories for all who visit.
Keep in mind that lodging in and around Zion National Park can get booked out far in advance, so plan in advance. As well, to access the park from March to November, you must use the free Zion Canyon Shuttle, which can have a wait time.
- Drive the Zion-Mt. Carmel Scenic Highway
- Stand under the tears of the Weeping Rocks
- Stare at the scenery from Angel’s Landing
- Grab a snack at the Zion Lodge
- Ride your bike along the Pa’rus Trail
- the only trail where biking is allowed.
Type: National Park
Season: Year Round
Airport(s): Las Vegas or Salt Lake City