About Arches National Park
The appropriately named Arches National Park is famous for its 2,000+ naturally formed stone arches that draw in thousands of visitors every year.
This red rock landscape is a wonderland for hikers, photographers, and tourists alike. Arches features literally thousands of incredible feats of natural architecture that can baffle the laws of physics.
There are more than just arches in Arches, such as the massive rock walls of the Courthouse Towers, the perplexing Balanced Rock, the stunning Devils Garden, and more.
When exploring Arches, you can drive yourself from trail to trail, or take a guided tour with the park rangers or a tour company. It would take weeks to explore every part of the park, so research what you want to see most before you head out or book a tour.
Are you ready? Strap on your hiking boots, grab your water bottle, and off we go!
- Drive the 19-mile long Arches Scenic Drive
- Get a 360° view of the landscape at La Sal Mountains Viewpoint
- Walk around the Double Arch
- the tallest arch in the park.
- Take a guided tour to the Fiery Furnace
- Explore the park on the back of a horse or while riding your bicycle
Type: National Park
Season: Year Round
Airport(s): Moab, Grand Junction, or Salt Lake City